* Kenneth Timmerman: Pompeo is right to warn Iran -- Don’t target Americans Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled a scheduled visit with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Tuesday to make an unplanned stopover in Baghdad, where he delivered a dramatic message to the Iraqi government about the need to protect Americans on Iraqi soil.
* Iran seeks to exploit internal US Disputes to defeat Washington - Analysis The US use of “messages” to Tehran only works if Iran believes the messages
* Battling for the Future: Arab Protests 2.0 Developments across northern Africa and the Middle East demonstrate that the drivers of the 2011 popular revolts that swept the region and forced the leaders of Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, and Yemen to resign not only continue to exist, but can still upset the apple cart at any moment.
* US ready to go for Iran’s Guards bases if Iraqi Shiite proxies attack Al Tanf garrison US-Iranian tensions this week were ramped up by intelligence of a plot for Iran’s Iraqi proxies to attack the American Al Tanf garrison in E. Syria, which commands the strategic Syrian-Iraqi-Jordanian border intersection.
* US sends Patriot missile system to Middle East amid Iran tensions The US is sending a Patriot missile-defence system to the Middle East amid escalating tensions with Iran.
* Caroline Glick: Israel Must Prepare for Next War with Hamas Hamas's latest round of aggression against Israel ended with Israel agreeing to permit Qatar to transfer cash to the terror regime that rules the de facto Palestinian state in the Gaza Strip.
* Gaza terror groups say fighting could soon resume if ceasefire not honored Lebanese daily quotes source in Strip saying Tel Aviv could be in crosshairs if Israel carries out further targeted killings; Netanyahu: 'The campaign is not over'.
* ANALYSIS: What Was behind the Latest Gaza Mini-War? At 4.30 AM Monday morning, Israel and the Palestinian factions in Gaza entered yet another ceasefire after almost two days of intensive fighting
* Egypt and Iran Vie for Influence in Gaza While Cairo is exerting its influence in Gaza to avoid a new conflict and mediate a period of calm, Iran sees Gaza as one more base from which to grow and control a proxy terrorist army.
* A New Deal for Iran? One year after the White House pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran is threatening to escalate.
* Netanyahu to Lay Cornerstone of New Jewish Community in the Golan - Named Trump Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is expected to lay a cornerstone for a new Jewish community in the Golan Heights next month, to be named after President Donald Trump, reports Makor Rishon.
* Jason Greenblatt says no peace plan leak, all speculation The Trump administration was supposed to have already released the peace plan, but at the request of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held off sharing its details until after the Israeli elections.
* EU playing key role in funding PA's terrorist prisoners The EU has announced it will help pay the PA's public employees whose salaries the PA cut in order to pay terrorists.
* North Korea orders 'long-range strike' drill - state media Following two short-range missile launches, North Korea is preparing a long-range launch drill as well, according to Pyongyang's official news agency.
* Postcard Discovered With Ben-Gurion's Writing, 'State of Israel Has Been Born!' A postcard written and signed by Israel's founding father and first prime minister David Ben-Gurion, just one day after he officially declared the State of Israel's independence, was recently discovered.