* China's Great Nuclear Wall When it comes to nuclear arms control, China is great at playing hard to get.
* Rivlin gives Netanyahu two-week extension to form government Rivlin gave Netanyahu the maximum additional time to form a government, 14 days.
* Rashida Tlaib Falsely Claims Palestinians Gave Jews 'Safe Haven' After Holocaust Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) falsely claimed that Palestinians provided a "safe haven" for Jews fleeing the Holocaust, ignoring both the collaboration of Palestinian leaders with Hitler and Palestinian opposition to Jewish immigration.
* Israeli TV claims Iran weighing attack on Saudi oil production facilities Channel 13 says Tehran has ruled out striking at US bases; quotes Arab sources saying some in IRGC want to hit Israeli targets, others warn of 'suicidal' risk of conflict with US.
* War with Iran forthcoming? Most experts say they don't think so War between the US and Iran is probably not in the cards, even as the US ups pressure on Iran via sanctions and a military build-up in the region.
* Settlers hail 'historic opportunity' after report Trump won't oppose annexation Channel 12 news says imminent US peace plan will recognize that all Israeli-settled areas in West Bank 'will remain in Israeli hands under a permanent accord'.
* Can a Jew Make Aliyah After Professing Faith in Jesus? It's a question that gets asked a lot. A growing number of believers who are Jews according to Halacha (Jewish religious law, meaning they have a Jewish mother), as well as those who might have some familial Jewish connection somewhere, are looking to make aliyah and physically stand with Israel.
* Europe's Three Concerns About Iran The question is: who will take the reins in Iran and make sure that the vast country does not morph into yet another "ungoverned territory" in the heart of the Middle East?
* New U.S. Sanctions on Iran Hit Ballistic Missile Program, Regime's Cash Trump admin rolls back relief granted under Obama's nuclear deal.
* Netanyahu: God's Spirit Helped Us Build Israel The theme for Israel's 71st Independence Day celebration was Spirit - the overcoming life force of Israelis to face every obstacle, move on, and build a nation against all odds.