* Why does Israel need the American peace plan? Why doesn’t Israel simply decide for itself and by itself what it wants and then implement that vision?
* Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: IS leader appears in first video in five years The Islamic State group has released a video of a man it says is its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, vowing to seek revenge for its loss of territory.
* Trump Admin, Congress Ready to Designate Muslim Brotherhood a Terror Group Trump views Brotherhood as a key national security threat.
* ANALYSIS: How the Media is Fueling Antisemitism Israel came to a standstill on Thursday morning 10 AM in commemoration of the Holocaust during World War II.
* Israel halts for Holocaust Remembrance Day On Holocaust Remembrance Day a siren is sound across the country to honor and remember the 6 million Jews who perished during the Holocaust, to remember and to never forget.
* Turkey and the EU: A Doomed Engagement The March 31 elections, which blended victory with defeat for Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, put a further brake on Turkey’s stalled membership talks with the EU.
* Trump Tightens Noose Around Iran’s Economy, Destroying Last Vestige of Obama’s Bad Nuclear Deal The last remnants of President Barack Obama’s disastrous nuclear deal with Iran will soon be gone, ending the legacy of U.S. appeasement of the rogue regime and opening the door to a more effective containment policy.
* Saudi Arabia offered Abbas $10 Billion to accept Trump's Peace Plan - report A senior Palestinian official in Ramallah refused to comment on the report.
* Attack tunnel discovered and destroyed as IDF strikes Gaza Rocket sirens were heard throughout all of Saturday at the Gaza border communities of Kerem Shalom and Eshkol region.
* The contest over the Strait of Hormuz’s closure has begun at… Libya’s Ras Lanuf Five of Iran’s top leaders have threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz to oil traffic.