* Abbas Bypasses EU, Asks Russia Help Avert PA Collapse Over Terror Payments The Palestinian Authority had hoped the EU would support its policy of providing merit-based payments to security prisoners.
* Philadelphia schoolchildren sing anti-Israel songs Muslim schoolchildren in Philadelphia perform anti-Israel songs at event 'Islamic science' event.
* Britain's two main parties get Brexit bashing in local election English voters frustrated with the deadlock over Brexit have punished Prime Minister Theresa May's Conservatives and the main opposition Labour Party in local elections, early results showed on Friday.
* Facebook bans extremist figures in hate speech crackdown Facebook banned right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, controversial figure Louis Farrakhan and other extremist figures for violating its policies against hate and violence.
* ANALYSIS: How the Media is Fueling Antisemitism Israel came to a standstill on Thursday morning 10 AM in commemoration of the Holocaust during World War II.
* Explainer: Who is targeting the Muslim Brotherhood? U.S. President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization, a move that would bring sanctions against one of the Arab world's oldest and most influential Islamist movements.
* Jared Kushner: 'Hands-on Leader' Trump Helped Draft Middle East Plan - 'People Will Be Surprised What's in It' Jared Kushner, senior White House adviser and son-in-law to President Donald Trump, has remained tight-lipped on his long-awaited Middle East peace plan, but told a foreign policy conference people will be surprised by its contents.
* Academic Denies Jewish History on Temple Mount Writing in The Guardian, academic Mick Dumper states that the Jewish historical presence on the Temple Mount is merely an "increasingly strident claim."
* Turkey not distancing itself from NATO with Russian missiles deal: minister Turkey is not distancing itself from the NATO alliance by buying Russian S-400 missile defense systems, Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said on Friday, adding that Ankara should not be excluded from the F-35 jet project over the purchases.
* IAF Creates Special Website to Follow Independence Day Fly-Overs The fly-overs across the country will take place on during the later part of Thursday morning as part of the 71st Independence Day celebrations.