* Netanyahu: 'Won't be Another Mosque on the Temple Mount' Tensions continued to bubble Monday on the Temple Mount after the "Gate of Mercy" structure near the Al-Aqsa mosque was certified as another mosque, with silent agreement from Israel, despite official denials issued by Israeli authorities.
* Analysis: Israel takes on the Waqf ILTV speaks with Dr. Col. (Ret.) Reuven Berko, Middle East Expert, bout the illegal demonstrations at the Temple Mount.
* Israeli PM vows to bar Iran from securing presence in Syria Israel's prime minister vowed to prevent Iran from securing a lasting presence in Syria as he visited Moscow Wednesday for talks focusing on regional security.
* Assad visit to Iran a show of loyalty despite efforts by US and Israel As the US and Israel galvanise support to oust Iran from Syria, Bashar al Assad makes an appearance in Tehran flaunting the strength of Syria-Iran ties.
* Forces Loyal to Russia-Backed Strongman Haftar Kill Civilians, Raze 100 Homes in Libya Libyan National Army (LNA) forces loyal to the Russian-backed strongman Gen. Khalifa Haftar reportedly killed civilians, including children, and set dozens of homes ablaze after capturing Libya's southern city of Murzuq over the weekend, two lawmakers representing each of the rival governments asserted.
* Neither Israelis Nor Palestinians Like Trump's Peace Plan Officials from the Trump Administration already warned that neither Israelis nor Palestinian Arabs were going to be fully supportive of the American president's "deal of the century" peace plan.
* Bennett Demands Trump Release Plan Before Election: 'Let My People Know!' The establishment of "a Palestinian terror state," as Naftali Bennett called it, "will threaten our very existence.
* Britain's Best Hope for Independence Is Running Down the Clock to Brexit Day "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well it were done quickly."
* Palestinians: "No Place for the Zionist Entity in Palestine" Hamas and Islamic Jihad should be given credit for their clarity and honesty regarding their ambitions.
* GOP Introduce Bill Recognizing Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights Trump administration officials have privately asked their Israeli counterparts to quiet that lobbying campaign.