* The Need to Explain the Israeli Miracle to Millennials Vibe Israel, a non-governmental initiative to brand Israel to the world recently presented the findings of a report into Millennials and their perceptions of Israel to the country's 10th President, Reuven Rivlin.
* Anti-Semitism worst since WWII, Macron tells French Jewish group President vows to ban racist groups and recognize anti-Zionism as a form of anti-Semitism after spate of recent incidents targeting Jews.
* New report: Jewish hold on Galilee weakening Report finds anti-Zionist groups, aiming to erase Israel's status as "Jewish State," are encouraging Arabs to move into Jewish communities.
* Is Netanyahu Getting Worried He Might Lose the Election? A dramatic political development late Wednesday night might have Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spooked regarding his chances of winning Israel's upcoming national election.
* Iran says it cannot rule out possibility of war with Israel Foreign minister Zarif accuses Jerusalem of 'adventurism' with its campaign of airstrikes against Iranian targets in Syria, and cautions situation could deteriorate.
* Collapse of EU superstate? Euroskeptics could paralyze Brussels after May elections - study Anti-EU parties are set to gain a third of European parliamentary votes in May, a new study says. Analysts warn it may bring down the whole political system in Europe, leaving Brussels powerless.
* Iran Launches Large-Scale Maritime War Games in the Persian Gulf The drill is expected to have four stages and see submarines, warships, helicopters and surveillance planes take part in the drill which will also include missile launches from the naval vessels.
* Turkey: Uniting an "Army of Islam" to Defeat Just One Country At the conference, Adnan Tanriverdi, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's top military advisor, delivered a speech detailing the inner workings of the "Islamic Confederal State" that Tanriverdi's Strategic Research Center for Defenders of Justice (ASSAM) aims to establish with 61 Muslim countries.
* Mladenov: "Extremism Rising, Risk of War Looms Large" in Gaza, West Bank The Palestinians, who are the weaker people in the conflict, need international support more than ever, Mladenov said.
* To Target Israel, Iran's 'Suitcase' GPS Kits Turn Hezbollah Rockets Into Guided Missiles Military sources say Iran is refitting thousands of 'dumb' rockets in Syria and Lebanon so it can zero in on targets the length and breadth of Israel.