* Hezbollah leader says in event of war, Iran won't be alone The leader of Lebanon's militant Hezbollah said Wednesday the organization would defend Iran in the event of war, saying the Islamic Republic would not be alone in a confrontation with America.
* Iran threatens 'direct ground, sea and air WAR' on Israel as tensions SOAR A former Iranian commander warned Iran will start a "direct and very wide war" on Israel if the Syrian Government decide it is right to declare war on Tel Aviv.
* Analysis: Operational advancement of S-300 means a dangerous junction ahead in Syria Recent developments suggest that Israel, Russia, and Iran are heading towards a risky junction in Syria.
* Record High Antisemitic Incidents in the UK for 2018 Most of the antisemitic incidents had an anti-Israel bent.
* Islamic Jihad leader: Israelis are the new Nazis Islamic Jihad leader admits that Iran continues to support the Palestinian "resistance" against Israel.
* Caroline Glick: The Limits of Arab-Israeli Cooperation The Trump White House is reportedly deliberating the best time to present its peace plan for the Palestinians and Israel.
* Terrorists in Suits in the Service of BDS Israel's Minister of Public Security and of Strategic Affairs, Gilad Erdan (pictured), this week sounded a dramatic, but not surprising, warning that "terrorists in suits" are working against Israel as part of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.
* Brexit: May and Juncker announce more talks to break deadlock The EU and UK will hold further talks on changes to their Brexit deal to help Theresa May get it through the Commons.
* Ukraine's parliament votes to support NATO, EU aspirations Ukraine's parliament has passed constitutional amendment to commit to join NATO and the European Union.
* Desert floods strike Israel's south The desert floods as thunderstorms strike the Judean and Negev deserts, cutting power in Kibbutz Ein Gedi and causing major highways closures.