* 'From the North to the South We Are Ready' for War: IDF Officer Hundreds of troops completing two-week drill simulating war with Hezbollah.
* Warsaw summit: Why Iran is the elephant in the room The US decision to host a Middle East conference in Warsaw looks set to be a curious diplomatic occasion.
* Rouhani: Iranian Revolution is 'Thriving' Amid U.S. Failure in Middle East Iran presents itself as a model of regional security in Turkey while Tehran's foreign minister meets Hezbollah in Lebanon.
* UN threatens to blacklist companies over ties to settlements United Nations warns major corporations, including Coca Cola, they will be blacklisted for operations in Judea and Samaria.
* Russian Envoy: US Pushing Lebanon and Israel Toward War Russia's Ambassador to Lebanon Alexander Zasypkin has warned the next war between Israel and Lebanon would be the result of "U.S. activity in the region and their campaign against Iran and Hezbollah."
* EU will dissolve like Soviet Union unless Europeans 'wake up', George Soros warns The "sleeping pro-Europe majority" must "wake up" before the EU goes the way of the Soviet Union, billionaire George Soros has warned, adding that Europe's political parties must give the bloc's interests first priority.
* A feud between France and Italy sums up the deep rift over Europe France and Italy are in a diplomatic crisis, provoked by a recent meeting between Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio, and representatives of the French Gilets Jaunes protest movement.
* As Israel grieves a brutal murder, PA TV sings: "We have given them a taste of grief" Two days after the brutal murder of the 19-year-old Israeli woman Ori Ansbacher, official Palestinian Authority TV broadcast a song celebrating that Palestinians cause Israelis grief.
* Bennett: 'The right is on the map - we're not going anywhere' Minister explains decision to form New Right party, addresses US peace plan. "We will not enter government supporting a Palestinian state."
* US accuses China of preparing for WWIII: What you're not being told A Republican senator has accused China of preparing for World War III. Like most of Washington's statements concerning China, the lawmaker has completely ignored the US' role in creating such a scenario in the first place.