* Analysis: Bibi says Golan is Israel's forever, what about the West Bank? According to international law, the status of the Golan Heights and the West Bank are essentially identical.
* Syria vows to use the UN to 'take back the Golan' Syrian UN envoy denounces Cabinet meeting on Golan Heights, calls on Security Council to get involved against Israel.
* Expose: How Temple Mount Islamist group financed terrorism Islamists who harass Jews on Temple Mount paid by terror groups to break the law to prevent more Jewish visitors.
* US extra troops to boost fight against IS in Iraq The US is to send 200 extra troops to Iraq to help fight so-called Islamic State (IS), officials say.
* UNESCO says no Jewish history on Temple Mount; Hebron and Bethlehem 'Integral part of Palestine' Unclear who will benefit from polemical decision.
* Iran parades parts of Russian S-300 missile system in military display Rouhani: The Iranian Army is the Islamic Army that protects Muslim countries from terrorism and Zionism".
* Jordan abandons plan to install cameras on Temple Mount The decision to drop the plan was announced by Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour following fierce Palestinian protests.
* Ecuador earthquake: Death toll jumps as search continues The number of people killed in a powerful earthquake that struck Ecuador over the weekend has risen to about 350, the government has said.
* European Union Cosies Up To Iran TEHRAN, Iran - The European Union's top foreign policy official pledged Saturday the bloc would do what it can to get large regional banks working with Iran in a bid to ease tensions between Tehran and Washington over the benefits of last year's nuclear agreement.
* The Big Ones: Scientist warns up to 4 quakes over 8.0 possible under 'current conditions' Sunday's devastating earthquake in Ecuador might just be the beginning, according to a seismologist who says that current conditions in the Pacific Rim could trigger at least four quakes with magnitudes greater than 8.0.