* President Obama: Libya aftermath 'worst mistake' of presidency US President Barack Obama has said failing to prepare for the aftermath of the ousting of Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi was the worst mistake of his presidency.
* UK military expert: Israel must strike Iran - on its own Col. Richard Kemp warns Europe is in a 'downward spiral,' calls upon Israel to strike Iran's nuclear facilities.
* Israeli Arab MK to Palestinians: We must keep Jews off Temple Mount 'in any way possible' A day after returning from a 2-month suspension, Joint List's Zahalka says "the increase in Jews who ascend [the complex] will cause the third intifada."
* Rivlin to meet with spiritual leaders of all faiths, call to maintain calm at Temple Mount Leaders expected to issue a joint-statement on the need for mutual respect and tolerance among the different religious sectors in Israel.
* Passover Sacrifice to be reenacted facing Temple Mount next week MKs, leading rabbis and other public figures to attend event, as public interest in reviving ancient practice grows.
* Russia denies breaking rules over low pass of US destroyer Russia says it observed all required safety measures when its aircraft flew close to a US warship in international waters of the Baltic Sea on Monday.
* Iraqi government in final throes of collapse? 100 MPs stage sit-in demanding that president, PM and speaker be removed, charging that sectarian quota system is being covertly maintained.
* Hawking backs interstellar travel project Stephen Hawking is backing a project to send tiny spacecraft to another star system within a generation.
* Watch: Jerusalem as you've never seen it before Daring councilman films Arab neighborhoods where Hamas and PLO flags fly from every electric line, and the walls call for terror.
* Muslim nations lambast Iran for supporting terrorism Organization of Islamic Cooperation issue a communique saying it "deplores" Iran's interference in internal affairs of regional players.