* Passover The entire Jewish nation converged on Jerusalem from all corners of the ancient world tocelebrate Passover in the Holy City.
* Jerusalem Police 'Leave Nothing To Chance' For Passover Security Following Bus Bomb Two days after the Jerusalem terror attack in which a bus exploded, police said on Wednesday that they are being hyper-vigilant against any threats when tens of thousands of Jews and Christians come to the capital over the Passover festival starting Friday.
* Judea-Samaria on lockdown for Passover No entry for Palestinians on Friday and Saturday, due to fears of a terror attack targeting the holiday.
* PA calls on Arabs to 'protect' the Al-Aqsa Mosque PA claims Israel is trying to 'Judaize' the Al-Aqsa Mosque, calls on Palestinian Arabs to arrive en masse at the compound.
* White House: Obama 'cleared the air' with Saudi Arabia The White House moved to tamp down suggestions that ties with Saudi Arabia are fraying, with administration officials saying that President Barack Obama "really cleared the air" with King Salman at a meeting Wednesday.
* Police presence boosted in Jerusalem for Passover Concerns over incitement, Temple Mount prompt police to be on high alert ahead of and during the holiday.
* France announces global summit on Israel-Palestinian peace process Israel, PA not invited to May 30 preparatory talks; Paris admits 'two sides are further apart than ever' but says 'we have to act'.
* A hope, a plea, a promise: At Ethiopian seder, 3,000 long for the Holy Land Participants at vast, jubilant Passover service in Gondar pray the Israeli government's latest decision really does mean 'Next Year in Jerusalem'.
* ISIS wants to launch chemical or nuclear attacks - EU/NATO security chiefs NATO and EU security chiefs say Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) wants to use chemical or nuclear weapons to attack Britain.
* REPORT: Germany 'Annexing' Dutch Military As Secretive EU Army Begins To Take Shape The German and Dutch armies and navies are poised to 'merge', creating the nucleus of the European Union's longed for pan-EU military force.