* Jews ascending Temple Mount are instigating war, ultra-Orthodox MK says MK Moshe Gafni says that Jewish law prohibits Jews from ascending the Mount and says such provocations give ammunition to Muslim extremists.
* Report: Israel hunting chemical-armed ISIS terrorists in Golan Israeli intelligence agencies in a race against time against ISIS cell located on Syrian side of the border, according to report.
* Kurds Clash With Iran-Backed Militia in Northeast Iraq U.S. observers see battle as continuation in turf battle between Tehran and Coalition forces.
* Israel scorns UN stance on Golan: Should we negotiate with Islamic State? Jerusalem hits back after Security Council expresses 'deep concern' over PM's pledge that Jewish state will never cede the plateau.
* Gaza kids put on play about stabbing, killing Israelis Young children brandishing toy knives and guns act out violent scenes in event broadcast on Hamas television.
* Analysis: The limits of the Iran-Russia alliance Moscow has little incentive to join the mostly Shi'ite "Axis of Resistance" as this could ruin its ties with other regional powers such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
* Poll: Overwhelming majority of Palestinians support terror Latest poll once again confirms widespread support for violence among young Palestinian Arabs.
* US launches cyber war against ISIS US military now aiming for ISIS's social media network in addition to physical targets, general reveals.
* In Anti-Christian Crackdown, Chinese Communists Demolish Yet Another Church As part of its ongoing crusade to eradicate symbols of Christianity throughout China, communist authorities in the coastal Zhejiang province have demolished yet another Christian church building after reportedly claiming that the church's cross was too high and thus in violation of building codes.
* PA's billion dollar terror funding scam revealed Western governments continue mass aid for PA after it promised to stop paying jailed terrorists' salaries, but new report exposes the lie.