* Israel's dilemma: Topple Hamas, or again come to terms with it As Palestinians prepare to negotiate ceasefire in Cairo, Jerusalem still hasn't decided whether to oust Hamas or seek a new set of understandings.
* Israel intensifies Gaza attacks after Netanyahu warning More than 100 Palestinians are said to have been killed after Israel intensified its bombardment of Gaza and warned of a long conflict ahead.
* Israeli Official To Obama: "Leave Us Alone" A top Israeli official wants President Barack Obama to stop meddling with the Jewish state during its conflict with Hamas in Gaza.
* Hamas Spells it Out: Our Aim is the Extermination of the Jews In sermon from central Gaza Strip Hamas cleric says his group aims to 'totally exterminate' every last Jew in Israel.
* Majority of American public blames Hamas for current conflict Poll shows US public opinion is divided by political affiliations; majority of Americans still see Hamas as more responsible for current crisis in Gaza.
* Poll finds Israelis don't believe charges of excessive force Peace Index poll shows Israelis overwhelmingly approve of gov't performance; survey finds that Israeli Jews are overwhelmingly opposed to a cease-fire.
* Khamenei Repeats Israel 'Rabid Dog' Insult in Eid al-Fitr Speech Ayatollah Ali Khamenei accuses Israel of 'genocide' in Gaza, in speech calling the Jewish state a 'wild wolf' for self-defense operation.
* Obama Using Hamas Terror as Leverage Against Israel Israelis were once again left dumbfounded by the behavior of the American Administration after US President Barack Obama on Monday appeared to be using Hamas terrorism as leverage to get Israel to resume peace negotiations under Palestinian terms.
* When Christians Become Apologists for Terror The Bethlehem Bible College has issued an official statement regarding the conflict in and around Gaza. The contents of that statement will be unsurprising to those more familiar with the college, but might be a wake-up call to others who believed this institution's agenda first and foremost was spreading the Gospel and teaching others to do so.
* Israeli Christians: What About Our Brothers in Iraq? Arabic-speaking Israeli Christians are growing increasingly frustrated by the Western "Christian" world's exaggerated focus on Gaza, while it all but ignores the forced conversion, execution and exile of Iraqâ€™s ancient Christian community.