* Arabs demonstrate in Nazareth as popular protests spread Many hundreds of Israeli Arabs demonstrated throughout central and northern Israel on Saturday.
* Gaza terrorists launch rockets at city of Beersheba Gaza terrorists continued to increase the range of their rocket attacks on Saturday.
* Clashes in east Jerusalem after teen's burial revive intifada fears for Middle East Thousands of Palestinians furious over the killing of a local teenager swarmed the streets of East Jerusalem.
* Independence Day 2014: All is not lost - but it could be Birthdays are supposed to be times for celebration and gift-giving.
* U.S. Seen as Biggest Oil Producer After Overtaking Saudi Arabia The U.S. will remain the world's biggest oil producer this year.
* Rising red tide: China's Navy in frenzy to build new nuclear-powered attack subs China's military is investing heavily in advanced submarines, including both ballistic and cruise missile firing vessels and attack subs.
* Fatah calls on Palestinians to attack Israeli soldiers and civilians The ruling Fatah movement, weeks after it formed a Palestinian Authority government with Hamas, has called for a revolt against Israel.
* Ukraine crisis: Donetsk rebels in mass withdrawal Ukrainian separatist rebels have pulled back to the main city of Donetsk, abandoning several strongholds in the Donetsk region to government forces.
* Isis chief appears in first video Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of Islamist militant group Isis, has called on Muslims to obey him.
* Palestinian Mohammad Abu Khdair 'was burned alive' A Palestinian teenager killed in Jerusalem was burned alive.