* Netanyahu: Gaza Operation to Continue 'At Full Strength' Prime Minister says IDF has struck a 'significant blow' to Hamas; more than 30 'terror tunnels' located since ground op. began.
* FAA cancels flight ban to Israel, Europe withdraws warning Hours after extending a 24-hour ban that went into effect Tuesday, the FAA cancels flight restrictions in response to increased Israeli security measures.
* Putin's real war Just how many unmarked tanks, rocket systems, and fighters have to cross the Ukrainian/Russian border before the international community calls it an "act of war"?
* Iran's supreme leader calls for end to 'murderous' Israeli regime Ayatollah Khamenei calls for referendum including both Arabs and Jews living in Israel in order to end the 'Zionist state.'.
* Royce: US ignored calls to strike ISIS for months The chairman of the House Foreign Affairs panel Wednesday blasted the Obama administration for failing to act quickly against a Sunni extremist group, saying it had ignored Iraqi calls for drone strikes since last summer.
* The Balfour Declaration: the Legal Right to a Jewish State The Jews have biblical rights, historical rights and legal rights to the land of Israel.
* Reuven Rivlin sworn in as President of Israel Former Likud MK and Knesset Speaker vows his door will be open to all Israelis, whether they share his stance or not, stresses need for understanding in Israeli society.
* Exclusive: Israel sends message through Hamas leader's mouth as psychological battle deepens Gazans hear Khaled Mashaal speak of his luxury hotel that cost more than "a hospital and three tunnels," as Hamas news channel hacked.
* Rockets found at UN Gaza school "have gone missing" Ban Ki-moon expresses shock at the disappearance of the weapons, demands full review of incidents.
* EU readies new sanctions on defiant Russia EU ambassadors meeting in Brussels at 9.30 local time on Thursday (24 July) are set to discuss a raft of new sanctions on Russia, as Moscow has shown no signs of wanting to meet an EU ultimatum over Ukraine.