* IDF Radio: US tells Israel that annexation will also define final borders Israeli officials say Americans are pushing idea that application of sovereignty in Judea and Samaria will be final borders between Israel and future State of Palestine.
* Jordan Calls on World to Unite Against Israel Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi told United Nations Middle East envoy Nickolay Mladenov on Wednesday that the Israeli plan to apply sovereignty to large parts of Judea and Samaria and the Jordan Valley must be shelved to “protect regional peace.”
* Rouhani urges cooperation as newly elected Parliament convenes Opening session of new legislative body dominated by 220 conservatives takes places under strict health protocols.
* Coronavirus and the Middle East The coronavirus crisis has exposed Arab and Islamic notions of fraternity, mutual commitment, and solidarity as hollow rhetorical slogans.
* 'Jordan has a vested interest in Israeli sovereignty' Leader of Security Movement criticizes those who are attempting to prevent sovereignty. 'The security benefit would be very big.'
* DNA study supports Bible: Canaanites homogeneous group, lived in Israel The study analyzed individuals who lived over the course of a significant period of time, over 1,500 years.
* China Devours Hong Kong Beijing just imposed a raft of new security measures that will completely undermine the independence of Hong Kong's own legislature.
* Why America Has Misdiagnosed Russia’s Role in Syria Washington’s reading of the political map of the Middle East is fraught with erroneous assumptions similar to those that predicted the collapse of the Syrian regime during the initial months of the Syrian rebellion.
* Fearing coronavirus spike, some Arab Gulf states turn to a supposed enemy: Israel With fears of a second wave of coronavirus infections looming, some Arab Gulf nations have turned for help to an ostensible enemy and a country they don’t officially recognize: Israel.
* Chag Sameach from Israel! Shavuot holiday to begin in Israel. Arutz Sheva's North America desk will continue to update the site until it begins in New York.