* Netanyahu Refuses to Divulge Secret Agreement with Jordan over Temple Mount The Israeli government does not deny that there is a secret agreement with Jordan over the Temple Mount reports Galatz journalist Yuval Segev.
* Israel Finally Has A New Government — So What Comes Next? After three elections and 18 months of political deadlock, on Wednesday Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu announced that he had formed a unity government.
* European nations ratchet up pressure on Israel over proposed annexation plans EU states considering limiting Israel's access to preferential markets if it pushes annexation through.
* US State Dept.: Israel decision on annexation may 'take a while' US State Department officials predicted on Wednesday that Israel's new government will likely refrain from immediately declaring sovereignty over West Bank territory a day after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made an official state visit to Jerusalem.
* Iran Urges Int’l Support for Palestine Liberation on ‘Nakba Day’ Iran has condemned the Israeli regime’s occupation of the Palestinian land and voiced its support for Palestinian people.
* Hassan Nasrallah: Israel targeting missile sites in Syria Hezbollah chief also denies presence of Iranian troops in Syria beyond 'military advisers and experts'.
* A world in crisis even without the pandemic: Five looming problems Perhaps understandably, the Covid-19 pandemic has forced many other international stories off the news agenda.
* While world focuses on pandemic, ISIS eyes comeback The forces that drove ISIS to the brink are now passing up the opportunity to deliver the coup de grace.
* The Chinese View of Western-Russia Competition The ongoing competition between Russia and the West is likely to continue unabated for years to come.
* Evangelicalism and US Politics: Trump Using Religion to Prop Up Israel Mohammad Masjed-Jamei, a scholar of religion and a former diplomat, has weighed in on the impact of evangelical Christianity on the US politics and the country’s foreign policy, especially during the tenure of President Donald Trump.