* Erdogan: Temple Mount is a “Red Line for all Muslims” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in a video message posted on social media on Monday that “we will not allow Palestinian lands to be offered to anyone.”
* Israel's Netanyahu says he won't miss West Bank annexation opportunity Israel will not miss a “historic opportunity” to extend its sovereignty to parts of the West Bank, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday, calling the move one of his new government’s top tasks.
* Iran: The Ayatollah, Amid Coronavirus, Calls for Jihad Against the Jewish State It is mystifying that Twitter, which wantonly censors so much, continues to allow... Iranian leaders to spread Nazi-inspired language and anti-Semitic sentiments on its platform.
* Netanyahu: We Have ‘Historic Opportunity’ to Annex West Bank in July Israel has a “historic opportunity” to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank and Israel must jump at the opportunity come July, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday.
* Idlib to Tripoli: Turkey moves to dominate eastern Mediterranean The first time Wael Amr got on a plane was not quite what he had hoped for.
* Iran's chief rabbi says Zionists 'do not represent Judaism' Leaders in the community have long been stressing the difference between Judaism and Zionism in order to distance themselves from Israel and prevent Iranian Jews from being considered pariahs.
* PA: Quran commands fighting and permits killing Israelis The radical Islamist ideology that one expects to hear from ISIS and Iran is taking over the Palestinian Authority’s religious ideology.
* Gantz’s Challenges and Agenda as Israel’s New Defense Minister Former IDF chief of staff Benny Gantz officially took up his position as defense minister a week ago. His first challenges will be to wage a bitter struggle for a defense budget and promote a cautious approach to Donald Trump’s peace plan.
* Erdogan seeks to extend his Libya gains into a foothold in Algeria Turkey is cajoling Algeria into signing a defense pact with the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA) in Tripoli after capturing the strategic Watiya air base from Gen. Khalifa Haftar’s (LNA) forces, DEBKAfile’s Mid East sources report.
* Annexations in the West Bank: Europeans Need to Step Up The EU has emphasized that the resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict remains one of its strategic interests.