* Saudis, Israel attack pro-Iran militias on Syria-Iraq border - report "Saudi fighter jets have been spotted along with other fighter jets that have attacked facilities and positions belonging to Iranian militias."
* Gantz readies recommendations to receive mandate from Rivlin Blue and White rejects unity government, vows not to surrender to Netanyahu.
* Tehran will commit to ‘all-out war’ if Iran is targeted by military strike, FM Zarif warns Any military attack on Iran will result in a serious military conflict, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has warned, as the US and Saudi Arabia hint at retaliatory measures for a drone strike they blame on Tehran.
* Islamist Mob Burns Christian Church to the Ground in Cameroon A mob of some 100 militants of the Islamic terror group Boko Haram raided and torched a church in the far north of Cameroon, local media reported Wednesday.
* 95% of votes counted: 33 seats for Blue & White, 32 for Likud According to Channel 12, 95% of the votes from Tuesday's elections have already been counted, Blue and White stands at 33 seats and Likud at 32 seats, with Blue and White leading by a narrow margin.
* Netanyahu: It's Me or Dangerous Arab-Backed Government The heads of the right wing parties met earlier at the Prime Minister's Office and promised to act as a unified right wing bloc under Netanyahu that will work together to ensure a right wing govt.
* Saudi Arabia oil attacks: Weapons debris 'proves Iran behind them' Saudi Arabia's defence ministry has shown off what it says is wreckage of drones and cruise missiles that proves Iranian involvement in weekend attacks on two oil facilities.
* Liberman adamant 'unity government' is only option, sets out secular demands Yisrael Beytenu head wants civil marriage, public transport & shops on Shabbat, core curriculum in Haredi schools; says no chance of 3rd election; dismisses coalition with Arabs.
* Robert O'Brien: Trump names new national security adviser US President Donald Trump has named a new national security adviser to replace John Bolton.
* Turkey: Alarming Crackdown on Journalists, Desperate Appeal to UN The Working Group on Arbitrary Detention was held on September 13.
* Soleimani in Baghdad confers with Shiite proxies on strikes against US forces in Iraq, also Israel Exclusive: Al Qods chief Qassem Soleimani arrived in Baghdad on Monday, Sept. 16, two days after Iran's cruise-missile drone attack on Saudi oil, DEBKAfile's military and intelligence sources report.
* Next for Turkey? Nuclear Weapons! President Recep Tayyip Erdogan now wants to make Turkey a rogue state with nuclear weapons.
* PA cabinet head: Bibi and Benny is like Pepsi and Coke Mohammad Shtayyeh downplays Israel's election, says neither candidate for PM has plan "to end the occupation".
* Israeli Researchers Identify Biblical Kingdom of Edom The biblical kingdom of Edom has always been a significant puzzle for biblical archeology.