* Netanyahu vows to annex all settlements, starting with Jordan Valley Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Tuesday that if reelected, he will apply sovereignty over all settlements in Judea and Samaria, starting with the Jordan Valley.
* John Bolton's firing frees Trump to tear up his Iran policy, and pursue an unprecedented meeting with its president - at the risk of angering his hardline backers Firing John Bolton as his national security adviser has freed President Donald Trump to pursue his unconventional brand of deal-making around the world - a shift which could bring swift and drastic repercussions.
* John Bolton's legacy: World media hot-spots offer their judgement Media outlets in global hot-spots see the firing of hawkish US national security advisor John Bolton as a likely boost for Donald Trump's talks with US foes in Afghanistan, North Korea and other sensitive areas.
* Ya'alon to i24NEWS: US showing 'weakness' against Iran, firing Bolton The former defense minister also responded to attacks made by Netanyahu last night on the campaign.
* Netanyahu Vows to Re-Conquer Jericho: the 'Door to Greater Israel, 3rd Temple' On Tuesday night, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised to annex the Jordan Valley if he wins next week's elections.
* Arab League calls Netanyahu plan to annex West Bank areas 'aggression' Netanyahu said on Tuesday he planned to annex the Jordan Valley, a large swathe of the occupied West Bank, if he wins a closely contested election just a week away.
* Europeans once hoped the British would reverse Brexit. Now, many can't wait for them to leave. Wistful Europeans once hoped Britain would reverse itself on Brexit, abandoning its European Union divorce in favor of kissing and making up.
* Brexit and the Deficiencies of Parliament What has characterized the last year of UK politics is that individual MPs in the various parties have begun to seek the same freedom of action as US Members of Congress.
* The kingmakers in Israeli politics: The ultra-orthodox and the far-right parties Winning the April elections for the 21st of the Knesset made Benjamin Netanyahu officially Israel's longest serving prime minister, taking the title from Israel's founding father and first leader David Ben-Gurion.
* As ISIS fades, Al Qaeda reemerging as threat, counter-terrorists warn Speakers at an Israeli conference warn of the global menace the extremist Islamic group still poses.