* On the eve of voting, Netanyahu in Sochi praises cooperation with Russia Netanyahu said there is "a human bridge between Israel and Russian-speaking countries, because we have more than a million people from the former Soviet Union, and their contribution is tremendous."
* Poll: Right-wing bloc 58, Left-wing 53 Likud leads Blue and White 33 to 31 in final Israel Hayom poll before election, with neither side able to form narrow coalition government.
* Netanyahu:'Iran stepping up attempts to attack Israel from Syria' PM Netanyahu meets Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu, explains Israeli responses to Iranian buildup in Syria.
* Hamas leader: We will not permit annexation of Jordan Valley Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal says his organization will do everything to thwart Netanyahu's application of sovereignty in Jordan Valley.
* Netanyahu: We will have no choice but start military campaign in Gaza On tarmac before heading to Russia PM said the goal of trip is to maintain Israeli freedom of action in Syria.
* National Security Advisor John Bolton's Departure Celebrated by Iran Iranian officials and state media expressed great pleasure at the termination of U.S. National Security Advisor John Bolton, a trenchant critic of the Iranian regime long derided by Tehran as a "warmonger."
* Turkey: Religious Backlash? It is notable, however, that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's efforts to create "devout generations" of Muslims, through the establishment of numerous state-funded Imam Hatip religious schools, may not be having the desired results.
* New Evidence Reveals: Ilhan Omar is Erdogan's Agent in Washington Tarek Cherkaoui, the manager of the Turkish state-run news channel TRT World's research center, wrote an article in April calling upon Turks to donate to the campaign fund of U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.). The article was widely reprinted in the Turkish media.
* Rivlin warns Lebanon to rein in Hezbollah or face a war neither side wants President tells incoming French ambassador that Beirut bears responsibility for all of terror group's actions.
* Netanyahu denies Politico report Israel spying on the White House Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has flatly denied a report that his country was spying on the US.