* Yom Kippur, The Holiest Day of the Jewish Year This year, Yom Kippur begins a few minutes before sunset on Tuesday, September 18th and concludes after nightfall on Wednesday, September 19th.
* Thousands attend funeral for terror victim Ari Fuld, who is remembered as a hero US-born father of four eulogized as someone who battled in word and deed for what he believed in, fought relentlessly for Israel with body and soul.
* Mahmoud Abbas: Fresh American Blood on His Hands Abbas's Responsibility for Murder According to Palestinian terrorist groups, the terrorist, Khalil Jabarin, decided to murder a Jew in response to Israeli "crimes" against the Al-Aqsa Mosque in particular and Islamic holy sites in general.
* Putin, Erdogan to discuss Idlib in Sochi On the agenda for the bilateral meeting in Russia's Sochi is Turkey-Russia relations, economy and energy issues, and regional and international issues of common concern, including Idlib in Syria.
* Thousands visit West Bank holy sites in predawn pilgrimages Some 15,000 religious Jews travel to Hebron's Tomb of the Patriarchs, while 1,500 visit Joseph's Tomb in Nablus for pre-Yom Kippur prayers.
* Sea of Galilee Nears Dangerous Black Line Due to Agriculture, Water Diversion The Holy Land has had five years in a row of drought. While a bit more rainfall is predicted by meteorologists this winter - rain does not fall here in the late spring or summer - the deficit has put the Sea of Galilee in its worst condition in hundreds of years, if not more.
* Israel's Next Election is in One Year, and Netanyahu is Trying to Ensure He Wins Israel's next general election will be held in 2019, assuming the current government serves its full term-a rarity in these parts, but a very real possibility with just over a year to go
* Yom Kppur War archives: Head of Military Intelligence: There will be no war IDF releases minutes of General Staff meetings from day before Yom Kippur War, where assessment no war would happen was made.
* 187% Rise in Settler Housing Starts in Second Quarter of 2018 The second quarter data in 2018 on housing starts is therefore higher by 66% than that of 2017.
* ANALYSIS: Israel Hits Syria, Why Doesn't Syria Hit Back? Syrian media reported on Saturday night that Israel had attacked targets near the airport in Damascus.