* The ‘Final Offensive’ In Syria by Putin and Assad Suddenly Looks Like It’s On Hold Bombing has stopped, some Syrian army units have redeployed—and anti-Assad demonstrations are erupting.
* US Democrats to Palestinians: We Won’t Fight Your War” A Palestinian bid to harness their case against President Donald Trump to the US Democrats’ midterm election campaign was spurned, DEBKAfile reports exclusively.
* The real danger facing the European Union EEP leader Manfred Weber says he will fight the radical right if elected EU Commission President.
* The Promise Of The Oslo Peace Accords - And The Reality 25 Years Later "The ﬁrst major lesson to learn from Oslo, is that the gaps between the parties are real, and very deep."
* Day of Atonement, Day of the Bicycles There is only one day in the Jewish year when it is quite safe for children to ride their bicycles – of course with a suitable helmet and preferably knee and shoulder pads – in the usually busy streets and highways of Israel.
* Chinese Deal To Take Over Key Israeli Port May Threaten U.S. Naval Operations, Critics Say A Chinese company is planning to take over management of Israel’s Haifa port as Beijing continues to advance its global influence in the form of economic projects and big commercial deals.
* Palestinian official says U.S. will never present Middle East peace plan The United States will not present its long-awaited plan for Israeli-Palestinian peace any time soon and is instead trying to unilaterally change the terms of reference for any future proposal, a senior Palestinian official said on Saturday.
* City of London criticised for giving humanitarian award to Turkish president's wife 'It’s extraordinary - what were the City of London thinking of?' asks guest at prestigious Mansion House venue.
* Opinion: The media is unintentionally bolstering the Russian narrative In the past month, Russia’s long-range nuclear bombers, alongside some of their most capable fighters, have made two flights through Alaska’s Air Defense Identification Zone.
* Trump Peace Team In “Pre-Launch” Phase, Completing Economic Package "We are in the 'pre-launch' phase of the plan and still need to put the finishing touches on it, although that can happen very quickly."