* Russia-China military cooperation 'could worry Europe' Deepened ties such as those displayed in Vostok 2018 war games may make some small countries nervous, says European diplomat.
* The Price of Israeli Withdrawal: Lessons from the Past Prominent politicians still advocate withdrawal from the West Bank.
* Since 2016: Hamas using 17,000 children to fight Israel Jerusalem Institute for Justice submits request to sue Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh for using children as child soldiers, human shields.
* The Promise of the Oslo Peace Accords - and the reality 25 years later "The first major lesson to learn from Oslo, is that the gaps between the parties are real, and very deep."
* Pagan Arch to Reappear as Washington Exhibit Centerpiece The reproduction of the Arch of Palmyra, a Roman victory arch that stood as the entrance to a pagan temple for almost 2,000 years, will make an improbable appearance in Washington D.C. and the International Criminal Court in the Hague as a "symbol of Peace and Resilience."
* The Grim Cost of the "Oslo War" Twenty-five years after Oslo, the balance sheet is more like what in 2003 the historian Efraim Karsh called the start of the "Oslo war".
* Ending the 'Long War' For those of us who were in the Pentagon when it was attacked, the weeks around the 9/11 anniversary are always a blue period.
* Britain and EU 'closing in' on a Brexit agreement, Raab says Britain and the European Union are "closing in" on a withdrawal agreement, Brexit minister Dominic Raab said on Friday, before a meeting of European leaders in Salzburg next week.
* The real danger facing the European Union EEP leader Manfred Weber says he will fight the radical right if elected EU Commission President. Can we believe him?
* Poland is pushing the EU into crisis It's reaping the benefits while ignoring its rules.