* Russian heavy Golan-1000 rocket launchers for Assad, Kalibr cruise missiles off shore Light was shed on Wednesday, May 16, on Russia's mysterious intentions after its puzzling non-interference in the Israeli-Iranian clashes in Syria.
* Turkey urges Islamic world to unite against Israel, calls summit Turkey has urged Islamic countries to review their ties with Israel after dozens of Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire on the Gaza border.
* North Korea summit: US hopeful Trump-Kim meet will go ahead The Trump administration is hopeful its summit with North Korea will go ahead, despite threats of cancellation.
* VIDEO: Hamas Leader Admits Gaza Protests are Not Peaceful For those seeking the truth of the situation along the Gaza border, the leaders of Hamas, which rules the coastal enclave, are only too happy to oblige.
* IAF Bombing Iranian Missile Launchers: 'Like Finding a Needle in Haystack' [WATCH] In response to an Iranian missile barrage launched on Wednesday night from Syria, the Israeli Air Force responded with an airstrike that one official described as "Finding a needle in a haystack".
* Guatemala Follows US Lead, Plants Embassy in Jerusalem Just two days after the US Embassy officially opened in Jerusalem, Guatemala followed suit and opened the doors to its new mission in the Holy City.
* 'With friends like that who needs enemies': Tusk lashes out at Trump European Council President Donald Tusk derided US President Donald Trump over his administration's "capricious assertiveness" and called on the EU to unite on the Iran nuclear agreement and tariffs.
* Beirut Pride cancelled after organiser detained The organiser of a gay pride week in Lebanon says authorities have forced him to cancel the remaining events.