* What is Ramadan? This week, the Islamic holy month of Ramadan begins.
* Mass riots planned for Judea and Samaria Friday Following seven weeks of riots and infiltration attempts on Gaza border, Islamists plan major escalations in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.
* North Korea turns on 'incompetent' South North Korea says it will not resume talks with the South until issues between the two countries are resolved.
* Comment: Hamas planned and predetermined the tragedy in Gaza In the vastly overpopulated Gaza Strip, a high number of casualties is almost always guaranteed in any small or large military conflict involving civilians.
* Ramadan not as festive this year in wake of Gaza deaths The holy month of Ramadan begins Thursday, with hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world fasting from sunrise to sunset.
* DR Congo Ebola outbreak spreads to Mbandaka city The Ebola outbreak in DR Congo has spread from the countryside into a city, prompting fears that the disease will be increasingly hard to control.
* ANALYSIS: Israel and Turkey in All-Out Diplomatic War, and It Could Get Worse Turkish-Israeli relations hit a new low this week after Turkey's hot-headed dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Israel "a terror and an apartheid state" that was committing "genocide" in Gaza.
* Turkey sold Israeli technology to Iran in violation of UN sanctions: UN The UN has launched an investigation against Turkey for allegedly selling electronic equipment to Iran which is listed as banned, nuclear-related products and technologies.
* EU leaders agree to unite to keep Iran deal alive European Union leaders meet in Bulgaria, say they will continue to support Iran nuclear deal as long as Iran respects it.
* State Department says it didn't invite contentious pastor to US embassy opening Spokesperson says Ambassador Friedman invited Robert Jeffress, who has said Jews will go to hell, to give blessing at Monday ceremony in Jerusalem.