* Turkey's Erdogan slams Netanyahu, calls Israel an 'apartheid state' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has slammed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the leader of "an apartheid state" and advised him to take a "lesson in humanity" by reading the ten commandments.
* Gaza violence: Israelis and Palestinians in fierce exchanges at UN There have been angry exchanges between Israeli and Palestinian envoys at the UN, as the diplomatic fallout over deadly violence in Gaza gathered pace.
* N Korea cancels talks with South Korea and warns US North Korea has cancelled Wednesday's high-level talks with South Korea because of anger over its joint military exercises with the US.
* Europe's longest: Putin leads column of trucks at Crimean bridge opening ceremony (VIDEO) A new 19km bridge connecting the mainland with the Crimean Peninsula has been officially opened, making Russia the host of Europe's longest bridge.
* The Nakba: Joy for Israel, Grief for the Palestinians "We hereby proclaim the establishment of the Jewish state in Palestine, to be called Israel" - these were the words uttered by Jewish Agency chairman David Ben Gurion in Tel Aviv on May 14th, 1948.
* Hamas schedules Palestinian riots in Jerusalem, West Bank Tuesday, mulls rocket fire from Gaza Hamas is satisfied with having orchestrated the deadliest day of Palestinian violence in Gaza since 2014 - although it cost more than 50 Palestinian lives and 1,000 injured.
* How Can the UN Investigate Gaza Deaths When It Refuses to Acknowledge the Obvious? Like a broken record, the United Nations Security Council has called for an independent investigation into the dozens of Palestinian deaths that occurred along the Gaza border fence on Monday.
* Israel's UN Ambassador: 'Every casualty of recent violence a victim of Hamas war crimes' Danon ahead of Security Council meeting: 'Embassy just latest in series of Palestinian excuses for violence against Israel.'