* Netanyahu Thanks Trump for Keeping Promises, Moving Embassy to Jerusalem Watch this historic moment as the United States delivers on its promise to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
* Gaza clashes: 52 Palestinians killed on deadliest day since 2014 At least 52 Palestinians have been killed and 2,400 wounded by Israeli troops, Palestinian officials say, on the deadliest day of violence since the 2014 Gaza war.
* Israel threatens to kill Hamas leaders if riots continue - report Terror group vows revenge after deadly day of clashes, as Netanyahu defends army's handling of violent protests.
* Abbas pans new US Embassy as a 'settlement outpost' in Jerusalem PA chief says he won't enter American-led negotiations, calls for 3 days of mourning over Gaza deaths; Erekat says peace process buried.
* Israeli special forces flown south by helicopter as Gaza riots escalate Israeli special forces were flown by helicopter on Monday afternoon, May 14, to the Israeli-Egyptian border region to thwart Palestinian plans to kidnap soldiers and civilians.
* Palestinians promise spectacular violence for US embassy dedication Israel was on maximum security alert Monday, May 14, for the historic dedication of the first US embassy in Jerusalem.
* Jerusalem marks 51th anniversary as Israel's united capital. Large US delegation here for embassy dedication The formal dedication of the US embassy in Jerusalem Monday, May 13, is the centerpiece of Jerusalem's 51st anniversary celebrations.
* Hezbollah chief says Iran rocket fire on Golan marks start of 'new phase' Nasrallah claims Israel lied about magnitude of Iranian salvo from Syria, warns of 'response' to further Israeli raids.
* Erdogan: In Mideast, US has chosen to be part of the problem, not solution Turkish president says East Jerusalem is capital of Palestine, most of the world does not support Trump's recognition of Jerusalem.
* Iraq election: Prime minister trails rivals The bloc led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is trailing in third place in Iraq's parliamentary elections, according to partial results.