* Despite Distance and Difference, World Jewry's Rosh Hashana Celebrations Center in Jerusalem Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, begins at sundown on Wednesday night and ends at sundown on Friday night.
* Trump: US would destroy North Korea if forced to defend itself US President Donald Trump has told the UN General Assembly that America would destroy North Korea if forced to defend itself or its allies.
* Israeli Patriot missile downs Hizballah drone over Quneitra An Israeli air force Patriot missile Tuesday shot down an Iran-made Hizballah drone over the Syrian border town of Quneitra in the demilitarized zone.
* Iraqi forces 'attack last IS bastion on Syria border' Iraqi forces are reported to have launched an operation to recapture the last stronghold of so-called Islamic State in the country's western desert.
* "Abandoning Land in Israel Worse Than Pork on Yom Kippur", Declares Rabbi Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpo, who has been indicted for inciting soldiers to disobey orders to evacuate settlements in the Land of Israel, on Wednesday testified at a Jerusalem Magistrate's Court hearing about his uncompromising stand against the evacuation of settlements in the land of Israel, Chabad Info reported.
* Glick incensed over Temple Mount policy: 'A slap in the face' State tells Supreme Court it intends to continue setting dates for MK Temple Mount ascent. 'I'll fight until law and justice are restored'.