* Netanyahu Delivers Stern Message to Iran in United Nations Speech Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled no punches during his speech before the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday.
* Iran General: "We have infiltrated into the Americans' command control centers" There's no reason why Iran couldn't have done this. Any special scrutiny of Muslim officers would be deemed "Islamophobic."
* Trump's Stand at the UN for America A bold call for freedom and a stern warning to its enemies.
* Iran's leader Rouhani slams Trump in UN speech President Hassan Rouhani of Iran has used a speech to the UN General Assembly to hit back at Donald Trump over the US president's criticisms of his country and its 2015 nuclear deal.
* Israel gears up for Rosh Hashanah eve As Israel gears up for Rosh Hashanah celebrations, Israel police deploy forces across the country while the IDF closes crossing to and from the Palestinian territories.
* Abbas: UN Must Try to End Israeli Occupation 'Within Set Timeframe' PA President Abbas speaking at the United Nations General Assembly's 72nd session said it is 'false' to say there no Palestinian peace partner.
* The Jerusalem Post's 50 Influential Jews Of 2017 The Jerusalem Post is proud to present its 2017 ranking of the 50 most influential Jews.
* Germany's Heckler & Koch to Stop Selling Guns to Israel Weapons manufacturer report says it won't sell its guns to active war zones.
* 5777 Population Stats Prove Jewish People Flourishing in Land, Exiles Returning On Monday, The Central Bureau of Statistics published data on the population of Israel just ahead of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, shining a light on the fulfillment of several Biblical prophesies anticipating the return and flourishing of the Jewish people in Israel.
* Macron defends Iran nuclear deal at UN French President Emmanuel Macron hit back at US President Donald Trump on Tuesday by staunchly defending the Iran nuclear deal at the UN General Assembly, speaking soon after Trump called the deal an "embarrassment to the United States".