* Yom Kippur: The Holy Temple "And God spoke to Moses after the death of Aaron's two sons, who brought an (unauthorized) offering before the Lord and died. And God said to Moses: Speak to your brother Aaron, and let him not enter the holy place that is beyond the partition concealing the ark at any time, so that he may not die, since I appear over the ark cover in a cloud." (SEE TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR GREAT INFORMATION ON YOM KIPPUR)
* Security forces on high alert in Jerusalem as Jewish Israelis mark Yom Kippur One day after a deadly Jerusalem terrorist attack jarred the nation, police say extensive security measures for Yom Kippur have been implemented throughout the capital.
* Turkey's Dangerous Moves in Iraq In a span of five years Turkey has had serious political and military tensions with several countries in its vicinity: Israel, Syria, Russia, Jordan, Egypt, Cyprus and Greece. Most recently, Iraq has also joined the club of hostilities surrounding Turkey.
* UNESCO to vote on resolutions ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount A bi-partisan group of 39 US Congressmen wrote a letter this week to the Executive Board members asking them to vote against the latest resolution.
* Syria conflict: Russia's Putin halts France visit amid row Russia's President Vladimir Putin has cancelled a planned visit to France amid a row over Syria.
* Russia's top propagandist says US behaviour could have 'nuclear' implications A Russian news presenter, dubbed the "Kremlin's chief propagandist", has warned the United States any "impudent behaviour" towards Moscow could have "nuclear" implications.
* Another jihadist declared a martyr in Palestinian territories It will never cease to be puzzling and appalling how anyone could possibly expect any semblance of peaceful coexistence with any jihadist entity.
* US-South Korea naval drills reportedly include rehearsal of Kim Jong-un assassination Joint US-South Korea naval drills will involve the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier and will see both militaries rehearse strategies to kill North Korean leaders in the event of attacks by Pyongyang, a Defense Ministry official has said.