* UNESCO votes: No connection between Temple Mount and Judaism Twenty-four nations voted in favor of the motion, 26 abstained and only six voted against.
* Just the facts: Iran's uranium enrichment and its nuclear potential Iran - with its long-term historical perspective - has never given up its aspirations to be a major power.
* Cairo turns to Moscow for help against Sinai-based terror groups Russian airborne troops will hold joint military drills with Egyptian forces this month, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
* US Tomahawks destroy Iran's radar bases in Yemen Tomahawk cruise missiles launched by US Navy destroyer USS Nitze early Thursday, Oct. 13, destroyed three Iranian-Yemeni coastal radar stations, after C-802 anti-ship missiles supplied by Iran to Yemeni Houthi rebels were fired at US naval vessels off the Yemeni coast.
* Saudi Arabia And Qatar Bankroll Isis - And The Clinton Foundation WikiLeaks released an August 2014 e-mail from Hillary Clinton to John Podesta, who currently serves as her campaign chairman, stating that the governments of Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been "providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region."
* Portugal's Antonio Guterres elected UN secretary general Portugal's former Prime Minister Antonio Guterres has been officially appointed as the next UN secretary general.
* West must stop 'pulverisation' of Aleppo - Boris Johnson Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the West must consider new military options against Syrian forces to stop Aleppo being "pulverised".
* Christian Speaker Beth Moore Stands in the Gap for Hillary Clinton Christian speaker Beth Moore is breaking away from fellow evangelical leaders/speakers who stand with Donald Trump, saying she can no longer do so after hearing the 2005 recording of his off-the-record conversation with Billy Bush.
* Houthis See US as the Enemy in Fight with Saudis The United States is seeing growing indications that Iran-allied Houthi rebels, despite denials, were responsible for Sunday's attack on a Navy destroyer off the Yemen coast, U.S. officials said.
* On anniversary of Yom Kippur war, Egypt wonders: Is Israel still the enemy? October 6 is a national holiday in Egypt to celebrate what is considered to be the Egyptian army's victory over Israel in 1973.