* US declares F-35 'combat ready' During operational training exercise, F-35 intercepted an 'enemy' drone; Israel set to receive first jets this December, Israeli pilots already training in the US; US Air Combat Command general; 'The F-35A will be the most dominant aircraft in our inventory.'
* Prepare for possible "war on water" over South China Sea tensions, Beijing tells citizens The Chinese defense minister has warned the tense situation in the South China Sea poses the threat of a direct confrontation and has called on the military, police and general population to be ready to defend the country's territorial integrity.
* ISIS in Sinai threatens Jews, Israel and Rome in new video The video released Monday shows jihadis from the group known as Islamic State in Sinai, or Wilayat Sayna, vowing to target Israel in the near future and conquer Rome.
* Netanyahu falls in love with video clips, the new Israel-Palestinian battleground Youtube, Facebook, Twitter new battleground in Israel-Palestinian struggle.
* Hundreds of African Kings, Many Claiming Jewish Ancestry, Will Gather to Praise God at Kotel One of the more remarkable incarnations of the prophesied ingathering of the exiles is the discovery of Jewish roots in African tribes.
* Fatah again brags it killed 11,000 Israelis Fatah yesterday posted a list of Fatah's achievements on behalf of Palestinians.
* PA TV falsifies video to hide handshake between Israeli soldier and boy A Palestinian father pushed his 4-year-old son toward armed Israeli soldiers on Friday, encouraging his son to throw stones at the soldiers.
* Islamic State has "fully operational branches" in 18 countries According to a leaked document, the Islamic State has "fully operational branches" in 18 countries, representing a tripling in the expansion of areas the jihadi group is now operating in around the world.
* The Pope and Holy War On the morning of July 26, a priest serving mass, an elderly man of 85, Father Jacques Hamel, was butchered before his altar by one of two knife-wielding devotees of the Islamic State.
* Obama Sends Pallets of Cash To Iran As "Ransom" The Obama administration secretly airlifted wooden pallets stacked with $400 million in cash on the same January day Iran was releasing four Americans they'd been holding prisoner.