* King David's Descendents Making Case to Reclaim Ownership of Temple Mount In another manifestation of Biblical precepts interacting with modern life, a private foundation representing the descendants of King David recently launched a lawsuit presenting a legal claim to ownership of the Temple Mount.
* Pope on Priest Killing: Wrong to Identify Islam With Violence Commenting on last week's horrific execution of a priest by two ISIS-affiliated terrorists in France, Pope Francis said that it is wrong to associate the religion of Islam with violence.
* ISIS hit list targets 700 U.S. Army soldiers: "Kill the dogs" The Islamic State is targeting the U.S. Army, putting out a hit list of 700 soldiers and ordering its terror army to "kill the dogs."
* Khamenei says talks with US are 'lethal poison' to Iran Iran's leader says Washington has failed to live up to nuclear deal promises, proving that it cannot be trusted.
* 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes In Turkey's Incirlik The massive presence of pro-Erdogan armed police supported by heavy vehicles enforced a lock down at the Incirlik base means that no one from inside the base is allowed entry and no one allowed exit.
* As 'caliphate' shrinks, Islamic State looks to global attacks Instead of urging supporters to travel to its self-proclaimed caliphate, it encouraged them to act locally using any means available.
* Regret & nostalgia abound in Knesset Gush Katif event Minister and MKs speak about the decisions that led to the "disengagement" from Gaza and its aftermath in event marking 11-year anniversary.
* Islamic State Answers Pope Francis: Ours Is a Religious War and We Hate You The Islamic State terror group has come out publicly to reject Pope Francis' claims that the war being waged by Islamic terrorists is not religious in nature, assuring the pontiff that their sole motivation is religious and sanctioned by Allah in the Quran.
* New deterrence: US plans to upgrade its nuclear bomb The National Nuclear Security Administration has given the go-ahead for work on upgrading the B61 airborne nuclear bomb, as the Pentagon is eager to embark on a multi-billion-dollar scheme to improve the US nuclear arsenal.
* EU elects commissioner to fight terror European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker: It's urgent to have an 'effective' Security Union to fight terror.