* A Nuclear-Armed Caliphate? Erdogan is one giant step closer to doing what he has always wanted to do.
* The Complete Infidel's Guide To Iran Robert Spencer's new and indispensable book on the mullahs -- and their aims of global conquest.
* World Vision's Christians Donations Funded Hamas World Vision International is perhaps the world's largest Evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization.
* Ministry warns: Hamas NGO scandal deeper than imagined Foreign Affairs Min. Director Dore Gold, after World Vision donation scandal: "More humanitarian aid organizations helping Hamas."
* IS plans to hit US air bases in Mideast, warn Israelis who hacked into IS web group Israeli cyberintelligence group Intsights says it breached Telegram group run by jihadists, found list of US bases in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia to be attacked.
* Charity funds diverted to arm Hamas terrorists Christian charity duped into funding Hamas, furnishing terror group with millions of dollars.
* Gay Syrian in Turkey slaughtered After going missing on July 23, the body of Muhammed Wisam Sankari has been found. "Two knives had broken inside of him."
* Netanyahu: Radical Islam is existential threat, just like Nazism Prime Minister invokes Zionist leader's warnings against Nazi threat to remind world of dangers of radical Islam.
* Record number of refugees pour into Europe Frustration grows among EU-member states over handling of immigration and refugee crisis.
* Almost 50% of ISIS attacks on West successful in 2016 - US govt report A US Homeland Security report says that Islamic State has been linked to about 100 plots against the West over the last two years.