* IN PICTURES: Huge Pro-Erdogan Islamist Rally In Germany Around 50,000 supporters of Turkey's Islamist president Recep Tayyip Erdogan have rallied in Cologne, Germany to demand his authoritarian reign continues.
* Report: Recruitment of Child Terrorists by Palestinians Ignored by U.N. U.N. report ignores use of Palestinian child soldiers, experts say.
* Syria war: Russian helicopter shot down, killing five on board A Russian military helicopter has been shot down in Syria killing all five on board - the deadliest single incident for Russia's military since its air campaign began last September.
* ISIS: 'Listen Putin, we will come to Russia and kill you at your homes' Islamic State terror group published nine-minute video threatening jihadi attacks in Russia.
* Cartoon on Fatah site shows Israel exploding Muslim world Anti-Semitic drawing suggests the Jewish state is taking advantage of fighting between Sunnis and Shiites.
* TURKEY'S BACKLASH: Christians pay price as extreme Islam surges after attempted coup The attempted coup in Turkey sent shockwaves around the world. Here was a Nato ally, thrown into chaos overnight.
* Khamenei: Saudi ties with Zionist regime a stab in the back to Muslims Iranian supreme leader says US behind warning Saudi ties with Israel and "aggression" in Yemen.
* Old City hi-tech helps Israeli police prevent crime The observation and intelligence center continues to be instrumental in both preventing crime and rapidly responding to terror attacks.
* ISIS Admits Using Migration For Terror: 'If Door of Migration Closes, Door of Jihad Opens' Islamic State, losing territory and on the retreat in Iraq and Syria, has claimed credit for a surge in global attacks this summer, most of them in France and Germany.
* Turkey's Tradition of Murdering Christians On 26 July, the northern French town of Saint-tienne-du-Rouvray witnessed a horrific Islamist attack: Two Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists killed an 85-year-old priest, Jacques Hamel, in his church during Mass.