* First ever Israeli-Russian war game is coming Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu decided at their June 7 meeting in Moscow to deepen the military ties between the Russian and Israeli armed forces, DEBKAfile reports exclusively from is military and intelligence sources.
* Analysis: Ten years after war Hezbollah powerful but more stretched than ever Despite massive missile arsenal and 45,000 fighters, Shi'ite army is stuck in a Syrian quagmire.
* Is the Arab Peace Initiative back on the table? Arab states say regional agreement offers better chance for a deal.
* Iraq forces eye Mosul after Fallujah breakthrough City is last major urban center in country that is still under islamic State control.
* Raad Salah: Netanyahu will Try to Rebuild the Jewish Temple Sheikh Raad Salah of the Islamic Movement warns Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will build the Jewish Temple atop the ruins of Al Aqsa.
* Second Friday prayers of Ramadan end in Jerusalem without incident Israel permits 300 Palestinians from Gaza and 53,000 from West Bank to worship at Al-Aqsa Mosque on month-long fast.
* IS conflict: Iraqi forces 'retake most' of Falluja Iraqi government forces have retaken most of the city of Falluja from so-called Islamic State fighters who have held it since 2014, officials say.
* Yehuda Glick: 'I hope to return to Temple Mount after Ramadan' MK Yehuda Glick expresses hope that Knesset Ethics Committee will let MKs visit holy site, and that Arab MKs don't ruin it.
* 'If the Temple Were Standing Today': Incredible Photos On Monday, a very special gathering took place in Jerusalem.
* Noah's Ark Has Collision at Sea, No Animals Injured Johan Huiber's dream almost sank last Friday when his reproduction of Noah/s Ark collided with a Norwegian Coast Guard vessel in Oslo Harbor.