* Homeland Security Report Calls for Rejecting Terms 'Jihad,' 'Sharia' DHS to target millennials in countering Islamist recruitment.
* ISIS threat to U.S. air bases, South Korea intelligence agency warns ISIS has collected information on 77 U.S. and NATO air force facilities around the world and is calling on supporters to attack them, according to South Korea's intelligence agency.
* Iran 'foils plot by Sunni militants to bomb Tehran' The authorities in Iran have thwarted a plot by Sunni militants to bomb targets in the capital Tehran and other cities, the intelligence ministry says.
* US Nato general fears rapid Russian troop deployments The commander of US troops in Europe says Nato cannot rapidly deploy large forces to Eastern Europe in the way that Russia can.
* Orlando gunman said 'I'm an Islamic soldier' in police call The gunman who killed 49 people at an Orlando gay nightclub described himself as an Islamic soldier in calls made to police during the attack.
* Herzog signed secret agreement to divide Jerusalem Zionist Union leader also accepted 'right of return' for Palestinian Arabs into Israel, surrender of Judea and Samaria.
* UN and EU to pressure Israel on Middle East nuclear test ban Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty organization set to visit Israel.
* European Union officially adopts French initiative EU Foreign Affairs Council 'welcomes the Joint Communique on the Middle East peace initiative'.
* Global Migrant Tide Swells to Record 65 Million The number of refugees and others fleeing their homes worldwide has hit a new record, spiking to 65.3 million people by the end of 2015, the United Nations said Monday.
* Analysis: How gas could warm relations between Israel and Turkey "I'm a great proponent of this effort to resume diplomatic relations with Turkey.".