* Israel lets Gazans into Jerusalem for Ramadan prayers Israel grants permission for hundreds of Gazans to enter Jerusalem, despite concerns following Tel Aviv attack.
* Turkey PM wants 'no permanent enmity' with neighbors New Prime Minister Binali Yildirim expresses hope for improved relations with Israel, Egypt, Russia, Syria.
* Kurds call for three-way division of Iraq post ISIS Once Islamic State is defeated, Iraq should be divided into three separate entities to prevent further sectarian bloodshed, with a state each given to Shi'ite Muslims, Sunnis and Kurds, a top Kurdish official said on Thursday.
* 'Iran the greatest threat to Israeli security' Senior Israeli defense official says Iran could potentially become existential threat to Israel.
* Egypt, Jordan call on Israel to accept Saudi Initiative In his first public appearance in Israel, Hazem Khairat said that Egyptian government still believes that a two-state solution is plausible.
* Advanced Placement Tests To Hide History of Religion and Islamic Jihad in Europe The new curriculum for the Advanced Placement European History test hides the role of Christianity in European history, and also hides Islam's violent conquests in Europe and its tradition of jihad.
* Hitler's Mein Kampf (My Struggle) may soon become our struggle Through the quality of our connections we will cause the rise of Hitlerism or its final disappearance.
* Islamic State formidable despite losses, says CIA chief The efforts of the US-led coalition fighting so-called Islamic State (IS) have failed to reduce its ability to carry out militant attacks, CIA Director John Brennan says.
* Energy minister predicts vast new offshore gas reserves Steinitz says foreign estimates suggest 2,200 billion cubic meters of natural gas under Israeli territorial waters.
* Black box recovered from EgyptAir crash site Cairo says recording device from missing flight found broken, but salvage experts managed to retrieve its memory unit.
* UK campaign suspended after deadly attack on MP The EU referendum campaign was suspended Thursday afternoon (16 June) after an MP, who later died of her wounds, was shot and stabbed in the street.