* Palestinian religious leaders challenge Jewish presence atop Temple Mount Palestinian religious leaders - both Muslims and Christians - signed a declaration stating that Jews have no right to enter the Temple Mount at a press conference in east Jerusalem on Wednesday.
* Ex-National Security Advisor: Iran nuclear deal likely will lead to use of force Maj.-Gen. (res.) Yaakov Amidror says when Iranian nuclear program rears its head again, it will be a problem several times more serious; Hezbollah will receive thousands of precise missiles.
* Syria, Russia and Iran Huddle Up in Tehran Day after Turkey claims Russia is going to drop Syria, key meeting of foreign ministers taking place - will it mark a shift in region?
* 'Where is the Outcry about Terror Against Jews?' Netanyahu and other Israeli politicians respond to car attack, praising IDF soldiers for shooting terrorist and calling for a crackdown.
* WATCH: Hamas celebrates terror camp graduation Hamas boasts 25,000 participants at graduation ceremonies of summer camp which trained civilians in warfare techniques.
* 80% of Jewish Israelis say state is in danger The poll found that among Jews, 26.5 percent of Israelis define the level of security-military danger to Israel as very high and 54.1% as moderately high.
* Egypt launches Suez Canal expansion Egypt is opening a major expansion of the Suez Canal, which deepens the main waterway and provides ships with a 35km (22 mile) channel parallel to it.
* NASA signing $490M contract with Russia NASA informed lawmakers on Wednesday that because Congress has failed to fully fund its Commercial Crew Program for the last five years, it is signing a $490 million contract extension with Russia to send Americans to space.
* Why is Sisi Expanding the Suez Canal? Grand plans by modern-day Egyptian ruler motivated in great part by the same reasons as his predecessor 150 years ago.
* Survey suggests strong popular support for 'Jew-free' Romania Over half of respondents view Nazi-era leader, who supported murder of Romanian Jews, as a "patriot."