* In new project, pro-Israel voices opt for satire over polemic Frustrated with classic 'hasbara' or public advocacy, Israeli cartoonists volunteer their talents for the cause.
* Obama Says Israel Stands Alone against Iran Deal In speech laced with jabs at Netanyahu, Obama says opponents of Iran deal the same people who supported Iraq War.
* Iran orders from China 150 J-10 fighter jets that incorporate Israeli technology Iran is about to conclude a transaction with China for the purchase of the Chengdu J-10 multirole jet fighter, known in the West as the Vigorous Dragon, according to an exclusive report from DEBKAfile's military and intelligence sources. Beijing has agreed to sell Tehran 150 of these sophisticated jets.
* Netanyahu: Iran deal will bring war, 'nightmare' atomic arms race In video talk to American Jews, PM accuses accord's supporters of trying to 'stifle debate,' says alternative is to 'increase sanctions'.
* PA Incites Religious War Over Temple Mount Fatah rhetoric increasingly paints visits of Jews to Judaism's holiest site as 'invasions' as tensions rise over the Mount.
* Deceptive Missionary Campaign Exposed in Jordan Valley Missionary Christians subtly try to bring Jews in Jordan Valley kibbutzim away from their faith by handing out anti-Jewish books.
* Bedouins on Jordan Border Swear Loyalty to ISIS Israeli security system on high alert after tribes join ISIS in exchange for money, with fears terror group may start Jordan conquest soon.
* US senator: A military strike could send Iran 'back to day zero' Republican Tom Cotton, a prominent opponent of the nuclear deal, tells Israeli reporters US must maintain 'credible threat of force'.
* Russia re-submits Arctic claims to UN Russia Tuesday (4 August) announced it had submitted a revised application to the UN seeking the expansion of its Arctic shelf border, rich in oil and other natural resources.
* Turkey says 'comprehensive battle' against IS to come soon Turkey has said it plans to escalate its attacks on Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria.