* Activist sues PA, Jordan over Jewish access to Temple Mount Baruch Ben Yosef files NIS 1 billion lawsuit; claims keeping Jews from holy site amounts to discrimination.
* President Obama's Attitude Toward Radical Islam Opinion: Is Obama's appeasement of radical Islam the result of political naivete - or something else entirely?
* Hamas Threatens to 'Burn' Israel Senior Hamas politburo official vows 'awful punishment' for Duma arson while hinting at new intifada, demands Israel rebuild Gaza.
* The X-37b's big brother revealed: Boeing bags $6.6m contract to design reusable XS-1 robot spaceplane that will launch secret spy satellites and space weapons Netanyahu and other Israeli politicians respond to car attack, praising IDF soldiers for shooting terrorist and calling for a crackdown.
* UN to examine Syria chemical weapons attacks The UN has adopted a resolution aimed at identifying those behind chemical weapons attacks in Syria.
* Islamic State abducts dozens of Christians from Syrian town At least 230 people were kidnapped including dozens of Christians, some of whom were taken from a church in Qartatain.
* Donald Trump criticises Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has criticised the three moderators of Thursday night's debate, particularly Fox News host Megyn Kelly.
* Turkish 'UFO' Turns Out to be Israeli 'Spy Balloon' Locals excited at finding UFO in air quickly change tack to accuse Israel of nefarious tourist balloon, joining pantheon of 'spy' charges.
* Christians at UN: We Didn't Replace the Jewish Covenant Pro-Israel Christian groups to plan the fight against Christian anti-Semitism at special UN forum; 'our Biblical duty to defend the Jews.'
* Breaking ban, Iran Quds Force leader reported to visit Russia General Qassem Soleimani, who is blacklisted by UN, said to have met with Putin to discuss supply of air-defense missiles to Tehran.