* Islamic Jihad shot rockets at Israel’s north on Iran’s behalf, IDF says - No injuries reported as four rockets shot from Syrian Golan, according to army; two projectiles land in Galilee and two in Golan, sparking fires
* The sovereign state of Palestine that never was - "There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which, taken at the flood leads on to fortune: Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries."
* The Secretive Beach Retreat Where China Leaders Plot World Domination - Welcome to the beach resort where the Chinese Communist Party’s major players convene each year to set the country’s geopolitical and domestic agendas.
* In Feature-Length Film, Hamas Depicts its 'Victory' over Israel - Slick propaganda movie shows details of Hamas operations against IDF, ends with message for Israelis to leave or be ethnically-cleansed.
* Israel defense chiefs see war with Hezbollah as matter of 'when', not 'if' - Army planners understand that the next military action in the North will be the most difficult we will ever know.
* Spanish public broadcaster accuses Jews of promoting Satanism - The assertion was the focus of a radio program by the state-owned RTVE broadcaster.
* Hamas: We Captured Dolphin Spying for Israel! - Once again, Israel’s Arab enemies have caught the Jewish state red-handed utilizing animals as spies and assassins.
* Sarcastic Israeli Minister Lauds World's 'Brilliance' - Israeli National Infrastructures Minister Yuval Steinitz congratulated the international community on its “innovative and out-of-the-box thinking” in permitting Iran to self-inspect its own nuclear facilities.
* Russia & Iran reach agreement on S-300 air defense systems delivery – deputy foreign minister - Moscow and Tehran have reached an agreement over delivery of the S-300 long range surface-to-air missile systems.
* Macedonia declares state of emergency over surge in migrants & refugees, ready to deploy army - Macedonia has declared a state of emergency on its southern and northern borders over a surge in migrants and refugees, the Interior Ministry announced.