* Iran propaganda clip shows what a Muslim invasion of Israel would look like A new video disseminated by an Iranian extremist organization depicts masses of jihadist operatives from organizations including Hamas and Hezbollah just as they are about to march on Jerusalem.
* Abbas not welcome in Tehran, Iranian official says Denying reports of a rapprochement between Iran and the Palestinian Authority, an assistant to Iran's parliament speaker said on Wednesday that his country had rejected numerous requests by PA President Mahmoud Abbas to visit the Islamic Republic.
* US may pull out Sinai force that helps keep Israel-Egypt peace The Obama administration is quietly reviewing the future of America's three-decade deployment to Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.
* PM in North: Khamenei makes it clear Iran will continue to fund terrorism As Iran made clear it will continue supporting proxies waging war against Israel.
* A year after Gaza war, Israel tests new anti-tunnel measures A year after Hamas used cross-border tunnels to launch deadly attacks during the Gaza war, Israel is testing new techniques to detect the hidden passages as a "top priority", sources say, but has yet to announce the system fully operational.
* The worldâ€™s smallest drone gets ready to take flight Drones have gone from geeky dream to mainstream gadget in a shockingly brief amount of time.
* AP Exclusive: UN to let Iran inspect alleged nuke work site Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
* Bangkok: Bombs Similar to Those Used by Iranian Terrorists New details have emerged in Thailand's investigation of twin bombings in Bangkok on Monday and Tuesday which killed 20 people and left 125 more wounded.
* Erdogan: Turkey rapidly heading to new elections Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has signaled that he won't give the opposition party's leader the chance to try his hand at forming a government and said the country was 'rapidly' heading toward new elections.
* Record 107,500 migrants arrived in EU in July The number of migrants registered at the EU's borders more than tripled in July to 107,500 compared to the same month last year, figures released by Frontex on Tuesday (18 August) show.