* Iran propaganda clip shows what a Muslim invasion of Israel would look like The chilling video calls on Muslims to unite for the "inevitable" destruction of Israel, which is to be "erased from the annals of history."
* Ap Exclusive: Un To Let Iran Inspect Alleged Nuke Work Site Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
* Watch: Abbas's Fatah Asks Iran for Money to Destroy Israel Fatah terrorists show Iranian TV a terror tunnel from Gaza into Israel, demand money to ramp up attacks and 'liberate Palestine.'
* IDF troops prepare for possible incursion into Syria Military assessments foresee possible infiltration of terrorists with heavy weapons, rebel takeover of Druze village; IDF posts video documenting elimination of four Druze who laid explosives on border fence last April.
* FTSE 100 posts biggest weekly loss this year London's FTSE 100 index has recorded its biggest weekly loss this year after poor manufacturing figures in China exacerbated global economic fears.
* Russia & Iran reach agreement on S-300 air defense systems delivery - deputy foreign minister Moscow and Tehran have reached an agreement over delivery of the S-300 long range surface-to-air missile systems.
* What Would Happen if a Massive Solar Storm Hit the Earth? We all know that major storms can wreak havoc, flooding cities and decimating infrastructure.
* Macedonia declares state of emergency over surge in migrants & refugees, ready to deploy army Macedonia has declared a state of emergency on its southern and northern borders over a surge in migrants and refugees, the Interior Ministry announced.
* WATCH: ISIS calls Erdogan infidel, urges followers to conquer Istanbul "He opened Turkey's airbases to crusaders and their jets to kill the Muslims in Islamic State," group charges.
* 'Israel called off 2012 strike on Iran because it coincided with joint US drill' Operation was aborted because Israel did not want to 'force America to be party' to it, says Ehud Barak; also says he and PM were thwarted by colleagues in 2010 and 2011.