* In Honor of Tisha B'Av: Palestinians Say Holy Temple Was Roman PA calls on Muslims 'all over the world' to stop 'Judaization' of the Temple Mount on day mourning its destruction - by 'all means.'
* Hamas Orders More Terror Murders in Judea-Samaria Politburo member Marzouk calls for terror until 'removal of occupation,' dubs murderers 'heroes' and 'pride of the nation.'
* Kerry Warns Israel: Strike on Iran Would Be 'Enormous Mistake' After indicating in Senate US will defend Iran from Israeli attempt to take out nuclear program, Kerry warns Israel against making a move.
* The new Hezbollah: How Israel's No. 1 enemy is preparing for third Lebanon War While Israeli intelligence officials believe the Shiite organization is experiencing the most difficult phase in its history after losing some 1,300 fighters in the Syrian battlefields, its leader Nasrallah is only intensifying preparations for the next conflict with Israel.
* Activists Call to Rebuild Third Temple on Tisha B'Av Temple Faithful Movement plans march to demand government 'remove enemies from Temple Mount and rebuild third Temple.'
* Turkey stages first airstrikes on Islamic State while rounding up Kurds Turkey has long been a reluctant partner in the US-led coalition against Islamic State.
* Assad did not give up entire chemical weapons arsenal - report Regime has tucked away 'caches of even deadlier nerve agents'; US, world powers 'never exercised the right' to demand access to sites
* Obama and Erdogan agree to stop 'foreign fighters' crossing into Syria Thousands of foreigners have crossed through Turkey, a NATO member, to join Islamic State over the past few years.
* World would blame Israel if Congress vetoes Iran nuclear deal, Kerry says "I fear that what could happen is if Congress were to overturn it, our friends in Israel could actually wind up being more isolated and more blamed," the secretary said.
* Iranian Nuclear Deal to Strengthen Damascus? Syrian government defiantly dismisses talk that the West could influence the Iran-Syria pact, boasts it will become 'more powerful.'