* Activists Call to Rebuild Third Temple on Tisha B'Av Temple Faithful Movement plans march to demand government 'remove enemies from Temple Mount and rebuild third Temple.'
* In Honor of Tisha B'Av: Palestinians Say Holy Temple Was Roman PA calls on Muslims 'all over the world' to stop 'Judaization' of the Temple Mount on day mourning its destruction - by 'all means.'
* Kerry Warns Israel: Strike on Iran Would Be 'Enormous Mistake' After indicating in Senate US will defend Iran from Israeli attempt to take out nuclear program, Kerry warns Israel against making a move.
* Turkey's air force hits IS and PKK in Syria and Iraq Turkey's air force is attacking Islamic State (IS) positions in Syria and Kurdish PKK militants in northern Iraq to defend the country's security, Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu says.
* BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Calls Obama to Trial on Mt. Zion A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin is calling US President Barack Obama to trial for what it says are 'criminal offenses' against the Jewish people following the passage of the Iran nuclear deal.
* Where Mark Twain viewed a 'holier' Western Wall There is a section of the Temple's retaining wall far closer to the sacred Holy of Holies than the traditional site of prayer, and it's open to all.
* Russian Bombers Flew Within 40 Miles of N. California Coast Tu-95 Bear bombers intercepted off Mendocino on day Putin calls Obama.
* Iran Deal: Europe's Chief Negotiator Sympathized with Iran Given the capitulation to Iran's geopolitical ambitions represented by the agreement reached in Vienna on July 14, a spotlight is likely to fall on the pivotal role played by Europe's chief diplomat.
* Hamas 'summer camp' trains 25,000 Gazans as fighters Hamas aims to train 25,000 'new generation liberators' in its new summer camp program, which takes in ordinary Gazans and teaches them shooting, first aid, and tunnel warfare.
* 'Africa is on the move,' says Obama in Kenya 'This is personal for me,' says the president on his first official visit to a country that views him as a local son.