* Islamic State threat: Isis plotting to use drones to bomb crowds at major British events ISLAMIC STATE (Isis) are plotting to use toy drones to bomb major events like football matches and music festivals in Britain, it emerged today.
* Moscow Could Be Prepping for Space War With Aggressive New Satellites The Kremlin says its nimble new satellites are just for communications. But they look 'and act' an awful lot like prototype weapons.
* Israel fears 'major escalation' by Iran-backed terror groups after deal Foreign Ministry head Dore Gold says accord boosts Iran terror threat on Israel's doorstep; admits clash with White House 'uncomfortable'.
* US source: Israel provided Jordan helicopters for Syria, Iraq border security American official says Jerusalem gave US-supplied Cobra choppers to Hashemite kingdom to fend off insurgent threats; Jordan, Israel decline comment.
* The Uphill Battle To Saving ISIS - Child Soldiers With no end to the conflict in sight, observers fear there is little way to help the child recruits ISIS uses as soldiers and for all manner of brutality.
* After German minister's Iran visit heavily criticized, EU's Mogherini heads to Tehran Iranian deputy minister says, "we have approved more than $2 billion of projects in Iran by European companies" in recent weeks.
* Iran executions see 'unprecedented spike' - Amnesty There has been an "unprecedented spike" in the number of executions in Iran, Amnesty International has warned.
* Kenya demands CNN apology over 'hotbed of terror' slur Kenya's interior minister has called on US news channel CNN to apologise for calling East Africa a "hotbed of terror" ahead of President Barack Obama's visit on Friday.
* Romania Outlaws Holocaust Denial Joining France and Germany, Romania criminalizes Holocaust denial; perpetrators will face up to three years in prison.
* Iran Secures $2 Billion in Trade Deals with European Companies Less than two weeks since signing nuclear deal, Iranian deputy minister says European businesses already rushing to boost Tehran's coffers.