* US Supreme Court rules gay marriage is legal nationwide The US Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex marriage is a legal right across the United States.
* Kerry Arrives in Vienna as Deadline for Nuclear Deal Approaches Secretary of State John Kerry to meet Iranian counterpart in Vienna amid reports that nuclear talks remain stalled.
* Dozens killed on day of terror in Tunisia, Kuwait and France Gunmen, bombers strike on three continents; Cameron laments 'poisonous radicalism'; Netanyahu urges world struggle against 'dark forces of Islamic extremism'.
* The Iran deal: A look at what it does and problems remaining With deadline approaching, and negotiators back at the table, significant obstacles to a nuclear agreement remain.
* How IDF Intelligence failed to predict 'Hamastan' in Gaza following Israeli pullot A year before the evacuation, the Southern Command warned of 'Hamastan in Gaza,' but Army Intelligence was quick to dismiss it, while the Shin Bet estimated Hamas was interested in calm; those who did try to alert of the dangers of leaving Gaza were pushed aside, while the rest toed the line.
* Vatican signs treaty recognizing State of Palestine Angry Israel says 'hasty step damages the prospects for advancing a peace agreement'.
* Jewish worldwide population in 2015 is nearly 16 million Seventy years after Holocaust, global Jewish population close to returning to what it was before.
* Greece debt: Crisis meeting over bailout referendum Greece's creditors are holding a crisis meeting with the Greek finance minister after Athens called a referendum on the terms for a fresh bailout.
* NATO to triple size of reaction force NATO announced late Wednesday it will triple the capacity of its Response Force to 40,000 troops.
* At Magdala by the Kinneret, discoveries that resonate with Jews and Christians The most significant find to date is an altar stone believed to be a model of the Jerusalem Temple - created by a contemporary artist who saw it first-hand.