* Kerry says 'too soon' to tell if Iran deal sealed Russian FM Lavrov on his way to Vienna to meet with American counterpart, while Iranian FM returns from Tehran after consultation with leadership.
* Israel acknowledges it is helping Syrian rebel fighters Defense minister says Jerusalem assists insurgents in exchange for promise Druze will be kept out of harm's way.
* 'Christian Tidal Wave About to Crash on BDS' Christian Zionist NPO announces push for resolutions against the anti-Israel boycott movement in 34 states to 'defeat anti-Semitism.'
* ISIS in Jerusalem Flyers made their appearance in the North Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina on Thursday last week, signed by the "ISIS in Palestine" organization, with threats against Arab Christians of the area.
* Report: US intel community concerned about last resort chemical attack by Syria's Assad According to WSJ report, US intel agencies believe possibility could materialize if Damascus regime feels it has no options left to defend key strongholds from Islamist insurgents, opposition forces.
* Gay rights activist optimistic about marriage equality in Israel The United States Supreme Court ruling guaranteeing marriage equality in the United States could pass in the Knesset in Israel, Oded Frid, director-general of the Israeli National LGBT Task Force, said Monday.
* Greece debt talks: EU chief feels 'betrayed' The European Commission chief, Jean-Claude Juncker, has said he feels "betrayed" by the "egotism" shown by Greece in failed debt talks.
* Ramadan So Far: 12 Days of Terror Muslims commit or attempt at least eight serious attacks, including two murders - and the month isn't halfway over.
* Kids Wield AK-47s in Palestinian Authority Summer Camp 150 children trained paramilitary style in youth camp sponsored by Fatah.
* Christian events in Jerusalem only if city's rabbis approve As thousands of Christians attended a conference at the Payis Arena last month, haredi ultra-Orthodox officials expressed their anger at the Municipality and the management of the Payis Arena for allowing a Christian organization to hold a conference at the venue last month.